A deeper analysis to come but long story short, I reached my goal, it was easier than I thought, and I have not drank a sip of booze in a month. Wow.
I'm celebrating today by eating a few Cronuts.
Another key variable to include is that I switched my workout regimen along with my diet (2 variables at once, I know, I know...). I stopped Crossfit 2x/week and started The Daily Method, essentially the anti-Crossfit, 2x/week. Interestingly enough, I have maintained my muscle mass even though I've switched to a lower intensity workout regimen.
August 3rd, 2013
- Body Fat %: 12.88% (16.14% a month ago)
- Goal Body Fat %: 12% Done! This was my goal since I wanted more muscle definition, for example, for my abs to show. They are now slightly visible. No, I'm not going as far as to post photos. :)
- Fat Body Mass: 15.07lbs (19.63 lbs a month ago, down 4.6lbs of PURE fatty-fat)
- Weight: 117lbs (121.6 lbs a month ago, down 4.6lbs)
- Lean Body Mass 101.93 (101.97 lbs same as a month ago)
A big thanks to Stef and William who also rocked it, and were very supportive through this month.